Wednesday, January 19, 2011

#viatumblr

  • I do believe that simple things really matter. Because even a misunderstanding could ruin everything.
  • Use your smile to change the world. Don't let the world change your smile.
  • Break the rules and stand apart! Ignore your head but follow your heart.
  • I do care about you until now. Bold the word 'now'. If you don't believe, up to you.
  • Single. Just because you are boyless doesn't mean you have to be joyless.
  • There's always a bit of something hidden when you say "nothing".
  • I don't have problem finding a boy, my problem is finding "the boy".
  • I tend to say: "I don't know" when I'm too lazy to answer.
  • I hate it when you mad at me just because something unimportant.
  • The difference between "like" "love" "inlove" is the same difference between "for now" "for a while" "forever".
  • Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it.
  • If you're brave to say "good bye", life will reward you with a new "hello".
  • Love is like drinking beer. Once you get too much of it, you begin to act stupid.
  • I'm in love. And even though its the worst thing in the world, it make me so happy.
  • I don't get jealous when I see my ex with his new girl, momma always told me to give my old toys to the less fortunate anyways.
  • Roses are red, violets are blue. I have five fingers, the middle is for you.
  • Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
  • I guess I just got hurt. And sometimes when that happens something inside me just shuts off.
  • If you love me, make it sure by show it. And the most important, prove it by ur action not ur words.
  • The best way to love is not to "fall" but to "feel".
  • Why can't I be that girl? The one you talk to your friends about and you want to be with.
  • How can I smile with tears in my eyes and say everything's okay when we both know it isn't?
  • Forgive and Forget. The only thing is, I’m trying to forget, before I forgive.
  • Your emotions and feelings are different things. You've to be careful about mixing up them.
  • Every day is a chance to grow and a chance to rediscover myself and others.
  • Be True, Be You, Be Unique. It is way better than pretending.
  • I don't want to be just a chapter. I want to be the whole story.
  • Love is a reason for trying, a reason for waiting, a reason for hurting and one of the reason of living.
  • I hate that I have to think of ways just to run into you.
  • Sometimes the memories, are worth the pain.
  • Past is a good place to visit, but certainly not a good place to stay.
  • Love isn't a big thing. It's a million little small things.
  • I must be a pretty good liar for you to think that everything's alright.
  • Just because I don’t cry in front of you, doesn’t mean I’m heartless.
  • SINGLE = Someday, I Need Guy's Love Everyday.
  • A song is a moment, a friend is a time, and a best friend is a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment